Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Stars

Last year one of my friends did New Year's gifts because everyone celebrates that. I thought it was a wonderful idea, so I made some lace stars for my friends for New Year's.
 I basically raided my lace and trim stash and just started layering. The bases are cut from matboard. I used 2 or 3 trims per star and repeated them.
 This one is mostly pink.
 this has one gold lace trim that I thought worked really well.
 These colors make me think more of Valentine's Day.
 This was a lot of vintage trims, so it has a more off-white color scheme.
 This is one of my favorites with that pink trim.
 Another one of my favorites with the mini pom pom trim and the one that looks like leaves.
 I think this one the red pops a bit too much.
 Another vintage one, I like the tassels on this one.
 More vintage, I like the dark trim.
 I like the blue trim on this one, it was rather thick, so I folded it in half to use it.
 I like the white and off-white of this one.
A touch of pink.
These were really fun to make and I used up some of my trims (the real goal).

No comments: