Friday, December 6, 2019

Christmas flip book

I had to make a Christmas flip book for a group. I chose to use some 4x6 Project Life cards as my base. I kinda modeled it on a flip book I got earlier in the year.
 This base was red with spots, I added the smaller project life card to the middle along with some plaid washi. The circles at the top were chipboard, but I took most of the dimension off of them. I used some holly washi to hold it all together.
 Inside I covered the back of the project life card with a scrap of paper I had, I didn't realize I had it on sideways, it also had some stuff I had to cover on the left side, I just layered some scraps on it. I thought the 'Happy Holidays' was an ephemera piece and it turned out to be a sticker. The card on the right has holly and gold berries. I added the brown bag with the sticker and put some holiday stickers in it. The 'tab' was a tag sticker, I just trimmed off the top of it.
The card on the left is plaid, I added a 3x3 card to it, the 'Merry & Bright' is from the bottom of another card. The sprigs in the corners are dimensional. The card on the right was actually some paper I got in a swap. I used some of my puffy hot chocolate cup stickers. The tabs were chipboard again, and I took most of the dimension off them, too. I tried to keep it pretty flat, so I could send it as a somewhat heavy letter. And it worked out, I think I sent it with a regular stamp and some extra ounce stamps.
I really like how this turned out.

No comments: