Thursday, January 23, 2020

Flip book

I like challenging myself to do different kinds of flipbooks, but I think my favorite is the smaller size that I make from 4x6 Project Life cards.
 I went with a pink and mint color scheme, mostly because that's what color the cards were. I held them together a mint ticket washi and a pink washi. I added the purple butterfly to the front.
First flip:
 This one I added the banner pieces to the right side, with one holding some washi samples of the washi I used.
The bottom page I added the banner piece on the right and some planner stickers on the left.
Second flip:
The middle I added the circle piece. The bottom I added the flowers and the Just for You piece.
I love how flat and simple this one turned out to be. I mostly just let the project life cards be the focus.

No comments: