Sunday, August 9, 2020

Productive day

 I was very productive today. Got a few swaps ready to be mailed and I got some stuff made. I'm actually now caught up on making things until next week. I'm very proud of myself. Here's what I made today.
A card with no theme.

My partner likes butterflies, so that's what I did. I just covered a card base, layered some paper, added the butterfly die cut and the word.

Summer ATCs
I did a lot of layering on the 2nd one.

Vintage twinchies

I rather like how these turned out. I started with a paper that looked kinda vintage, I cut it down to 12x2. I added a sticker that ended up not quite being 12" long. I cut them apart at this point. I added a circle sticker and then some rub ons and then the random numbers. At this point, a couple were a bit messed up (the blue showing on one and stickers coming loose on another one), so I covered them with packing tape. I then added the words and some more rub ons. I was going to put the rub ons on some white paper and layer them on the originals, but one fell on one of them and they come off rather easily, so I just place them on random ones and I was done. I was going to put some more dimension on them, but then realized they'd have to be mailed as a parcel, this way they can be mailed flat.

A llama card and matching bookmark:

I had received these die cuts awhile ago and had just been hoarding them. I started with the bookmark, the llama barely fit on it. I chose a different view of the llama for the card. I love that I got to use these and how cute they turned out.

No comments: