Monday, February 10, 2020

Valentine's Loaded pocket

I thought it might be easier for me to just make posts of what I make in any given day. It might get me to post more often instead of a bunch of posts at once.
I signed up for a Valentine's Loaded pocket in one of my groups, we had to make the pocket and a bunch of things to put inside it.
Here's my pocket:
I used some lip paper for the base of the pocket and slid some heart paper into it. I made a pocket on the front with some foam. I wrapped some trim around the edges because they looked not so nice. I put some red trim on the top with a vintage button.
Back:
I covered it with washi, added some lace to the bottom and a banner at the top.
The goodies. We had to choose 5 of the following to make and include: 2 ATCs, 2 AT coins, 3 paperclips, 3 embellishments, 2 rosettes,3 tags, 2 notecards, 2 charms or 2 hat pins.
I chose 3 paperclips:
The bows were embellishments I got in swaps. I made the banner one in the middle with a flag, and added some die cuts to it. The 4th I ended up not sending.
Embellishments:
The jar is a die cut with a punch of punches. The banner is a couple banner pieces with a sticker. The top one is a scalloped circle with some stickers and gems. The heart one is a die cut, a scrap of paper, some stickers, a chipboard frame and some really tiny heart gems.
Rosettes:
The rosette bases were given to me, I just added some hearts to the top of them.
Notecards:
Basically all I did was layer stuff.
ATCs:
Again layering.

No comments: