Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Shabby Chic pouch

February 9th was a very productive day, craft wise.
First up, an Easter ATC:
Found a cute base, added some grass washi and some clear stickers I had put on white cardstock and fussy cut. I have no idea where my Easter stickers are, so I just raided some of my planner stickers.
Butterfly card:
We had to make a birthday card with a butterfly on it. I used a card base from Hobby Lobby, the butterflies were given to me in other swaps. The 'happy birthday' sentiment is a clear sticker on a white base attached with foam tape.
Shabby Chic pouch.
We had to alter a 4x6 or 5x7 pouch in a shabby chic theme. I basically just raided my trim stash, for this one I got to use thicker trims than I used on my stars for the new year. I also found this rosette/flower in my stash and added it.
The back and the front are about the same, I had to tweak the back a bit as a couple things in the front were small pieces. I also wanted the dangly bits on the front so you knew it was the front.
Bears:
I picked up a felt bear kit at Hobby Lobby and changed it a bit. The bows are from my stash, the gold ones from embellishment packs and the paper ones from a swap. I also added the picks, I got them at Hobby Lobby and layered some heart stickers on top of them.
Gift bags:
I put together some Valentine goody bags for friends. These bags are from a countdown to Valentine's Day swap, they had numbers on the hearts, so I just covered them and added the sparkly heart washi at the bottom.
Owl paper clips:
These were stickers from JoAnn's
Cards:
All but the one in the bottom left are journaling cards that I attached to paper and made cards with. I added a rosette to the top left, a couple stickers to the top right and another journaling card that I fussy cut to the bottom right. The bottom left was a notecard that I got with an ephemera pack on Etsy, I covered up a sentiment in the middle with a couple stickers and added some more stickers to the bottom.
I put the bears, the paper clips, the cards, a tea bag, and some chocolate in the gift bags and will be giving those out on Wednesday.

No comments: