Thursday, February 20, 2020

envelope flip book

I had to make a flip book for one of my groups. I get a lot of handmade envelopes from this group and I love saving the backs of them, so I decided to use them for the base of the flip book.
I added a journaling card and a flower embellishment.
I covered the insides of the envelopes with patterned paper. The left side has a note. The right side has a paper bag with some tags in it and some lighthouse postage stamps on top.
The left side has a journaling card and the right side is the front of a card.
Left side has a mini envelope with goodies, the right side has a journaling card.
The Left side has some random paper and stickers, right side has some stuff that was on my desk.
Left side has a nice collage of stuff I found on my desk, right side is some stickers.
Left side is decorative paper, a piece of trim and a sticker, right side is a cute girl die cut.
Left side is some sticky notes, the right side has a pocket made from an envelope with some please deliver to labels.
I kinda wish I included more goodies.

No comments: