Wednesday, January 23, 2019

winter pocket letters

I signed up for two in two different groups.
 This one I used some temporary tattoos on. They don't show up very well, they are the first, second, fourth, eighth and ninth cards. I also added some deer to the first card. The third and seventh cards have a felt penguin on them. The fifth card has a tree and gem star. The sixth has a couple stickers.
Goodies:
 stickers, washi, tea, and some paper scraps.
The back:
 I used this paper for the backs of both the pocket letters.
Here's what I received:
Sadly, my phone died before I got a picture of the back and I was too tired to deal with it. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It wasn't really decorated, both sides looked about the same with goodies on both sides. We were supposed to include hot cocoa or tea and there was no letter.
Second pocket letter:
 I had more fun with this one. The first, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth all have parts of a sticker set. The first has a scrap of snowflake paper and a sticker. The second has a minion tag that I cut down to fit. The second and third have a banner on them. The third has a plaid background sticker with a snowglobe sticker on top. The fourth has a wooden like background sticker, a piece of plaid paper and a reindeer tag I cut down. The fifth has a snowglobe sticker and some sparkly foam snowflakes. The sixth has a scrap of snowflake paper, a word sticker and a very 3D squirrel sticker. The seventh has a I heart snow sticker, a scrap of snowflake paper and a very 3D fox sticker. The eighth has a scrap of plaid paper, a sticker and a llama from a tag. The ninth one has a minion tag I cut down.
The goodies:
washi samples, tea, ephemera, felt mittens, die cuts and puffy stickers, sequins, punches and some more stickers.
What I received:
 It's simple, but still cute.
The goodies:
I really liked the die cuts, and the sequins, but I hate it when I fill all the pockets and my partner doesn't.

No comments: