Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Pink pocket letter

I decided to make the whole pocket letter pink, or as close as possible. That was my challenge.
 I used a random paper for the background. The first, third, seventh and ninth have embossed papers layered on them. The first has some flamingo stickers, some pink bling and a word phrase that says "Oh happy day" The second has a die cut with a dinosaur sticker and a word phrases that says "Good things are coming". The second and third have a little banner on top of them. The third has a rosette on it. The second row has some pink rose trim. The fourth has a pink tag with a rosette, a chipboard circle sticker and a pearl piece. The fifth has the trimmings of the embossed pieces to make a square with an elephant sticker and some puffy heart stickers. The sixth has a banner piece and a foam candy piece. The seventh has a butterfly with a bow and a word phrase that says "Today is your day to shine". the eighth has a diecut piece with a sparkly heart and a clear sticker that says "hey". The ninth has an owl sticker and some heart bling.
The goodies:
The puffy heart stickers I used, scraps of the paper I used, some chipboard pieces, some stickers, lip stickers, die cuts, pink heart sequins, some foam heart stickers.
I didn't get a picture, but I covered the back with brown paper with pink polka dots.
Here's what I received in return:
 I love all the flowers she included.
The goodies:
 And then some extras:

No comments: