Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Valentine note cards

I signed up for this one before realizing how small the cards were to be. But one of my goals for the year (I don't do resolutions) is to do everything I sign up for. I asked the size and they said 3x3, I don't like such small cards, even though they are fun to make. I'm just not good at cards.
I used some double sided paper for the background, because it was there. The first one has a couple diecuts and a sticker. The second has a die cut that I added the word 'love' in gold letters to. The third one has a die cut on it. I added white paper to the insides.
Here's what I received in return:
I'm not happy with these. They don't even look like there was any effort put into them.
With this group, we have to send a picture in before we can be partnered. I'm surprised this was an OK'd picture. I may or may not have repurposed them.

No comments: