Thursday, January 4, 2018

Year Round Holiday paper clips

I signed up to create some year round holiday paperclips. I don't know why, because I never use the paperclips from these swaps, but I love getting them.
Here's the fronts:
 I don't have close-ups and of course the picture I took tonight turned out blurry, I have to start looking at them before packaging up my swaps.
New Years is a couple of champagne glasses on a square of champagne glittery paper on a black paperclip. Valentine's Day is a heart brad on a white paper clip. St. Patrick's Day is a rosette on a yellow paper clip. Mardi Gras is a circle with green, yellow and purple paper strips and green, gold, and purple gems on a purple paper clip. Easter is a puffy egg sticker on a pink paper clip. July 4th is a pinwheel sticker on a white paper clip. Halloween is a mummy sticker on a green paper clip. Thanksgiving is a pilgrim button on an orange paper clip. Christmas is a rectangle Santa sticker on a red paper clip.
Here are the backs:
New Year's has a gold button, Valentine's Day a black button, St. Patricks Day a green scalloped circle and a rainbow sticker, Mardi Gras a wooden button, Easter I covered the back of the sticker with paper and added a yellow button, July 4th an off white button, Halloween another mummy, Thanksgiving an orange button, Christmas another Santa sticker. We had to make 10 paper clips, so the last one was a freestyle, I put in this one that has sunflower bling on both sides on a green paper clip.
I hate leaving the backs of altered paperclips so you can just see the glue, so I always try to add something to make the back look a little cleaned up.
Here's what my partner sent me:
They look like clip art that she printed off. I think they are really cute. My favorites being the jar full of conversation hearts, and my name.

No comments: