Saturday, January 13, 2018

Another explosion box

When I showed my explosion box to a co-worker she commissioned me to make one for her niece.
close-up pictures,
Outside:
 For the lid I put some circle paper as a background and cut the top piece from a journaling card. I covered the lip of the box with Dollar Tree cupcake washi. I added some birthday candle paper to the outside sides.
First layer opened:
Close-up of sides:
 I basically covered them all in this striped pink paper. I added this clear sticker to one side.
The other three sides I added some gymnastic stickers, my co-worker said her niece liked gymnastics.


 Here's the second box outside:
 I covered the top of the lid with this valentine cardstock, and spelled out 'make a wish' with stickers. I added some holographic washi to the lip, and some birthday cake paper to the sides.
Second box opened:
Close up of sides:
 I covered them with this flower paper. I added the 'good times' sticker and a balloon sticker.
 This side has a couple of kids from a journaling card.
 This side has a scrap of the birthday cake paper with a 'happy birthday' sticker.
 This last side has some candles with a 'blow out the candles' sticker that I cut apart to fit it on the side.
Inside box:
 I covered the top of the lid with pink paper and some stickers. I covered the lip with that pink striped paper and the lyrics of 'happy birthday'. I added some birthday word bubble paper to the sides.
Last box opened:
I realized I didn't really take a picture of the inside box open. 
I covered the sides with this circle paper.
 And added some stickers on each of the sides.
 this one has a 'celebrate' sticker and a cupcake sticker.
 this one says 'stay curious'
And the last one says 'hopes & dreams'
My co-worker loved it. She showed it to our director, who commissioned me to make one for a friend.
I'm loving doing these. I see more in my future.

No comments: