Thursday, January 25, 2018

Winter Blues Pocket letter

I stepped in to make a winter blues pocket letter when someone wasn't able to fulfill their commitment. Here's what I created:
 I used a background of blue polka dots. I went with more of a snowman/blue theme. I admit I saw the words winter and didn't read the rest of the information, I went to look at it and realized that yes I was supposed to do a blue theme.
First row, first card: a foam snowman and some snowflakes that are like wood. Second card: some snowman paper with a sticker of a quail (maybe? I don't really know), I added some snowflakes on foam tape on the outside of the pocket as well as a border sticker that says "frosty chill of a winter's day". Third card: a felt snowman sticker with some banner pieces from an ephemera kit.
Second row: First card is a vintage photo printed off my computer with some blue snowflakes and a sticker that says 'chilly'. Second card: has a snowman on top of a snowflake with some snowflake stickers. Third card has a bunch of snowflake stickers with a tree.
Third row, First card: has a house sticker with a snowman button and a jewel snowman, I also added a snowflake sticker. Second card: I layered a blue piece of paper with a snowcouple sticker and some snowflake stickers. Third card: this is a playing card with some snowflake stickers and a sticker that says 'wintertime'.
Here's the back:
 I included a bunch of blue ephemera winter stuff, some snowflake stickers, some of the word stickers I used, some snowflake sequins, blue flat back pearls and clear gems, some tree/moose punches, some snowmen clip art.
I also included a blue pair of socks and some Frozen shaker stickers.
Here's what my partner made:
 And the back:
 The goodies:
 I love the snowglobe stickers I have been looking for them for awhile.
She also made me this gorgeous tassel:
 And some extra goodies she included in the envelope:

No comments: