Saturday, November 25, 2017

Winter White pocket letter

I signed up to do a winter white pocket letter, basically a white pocket letter to do with winter with maybe another color.
Here's what I made:
 I used a 'snow' paper for the background, added some silver washi to the side and some lace to the bottom of all the rows. I added a couple white felt trees and a bunch of snowmen. Most of them were stamped, the second row first card is from a clip art book, the bottom row middle card is made from mother of pearl buttons.
The goodies:
There's no letter in this one because it went to the same person I made the file folder pocket letter for, I mailed them together. I included some of the lace I used on the front, band aids (I've seen people do this, so I thought I'd try it out), more paper clips, buttons, stamped images, stickers, cupcake papers (large and small) and some earrings.
Here's what my partner made me:
 She used the tags from the Dollar tree.
The goodies:

No comments: