Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas file folder pocket letter

I signed up for another file folder pocket letter because they are so fun to make.
Here's what I made:
 I covered the front with plaid paper for the background and this large Santa. My original thought was to have a large Santa on the front, but I couldn't find one I liked. I was in Dollar Tree the other day and saw this one on a large gift bag and thought it would work great.
Here's the inside:
 I took some scraps to cover the the inside. I liked the look, but now looking at the picture, I feel I should have covered the whole inside of the file folder. I added this gift bag also from Dollar Tree as the inside pocket, I thought it'd be more fun than a regular glassine bag.
The pocket letter:
 I put some die cut ornaments I got in a swap on some paper and cut it up to fit the pocket letter, there were some empty spots that I added some stickers too. I also added the santa washi to the bottom:
The goodies
 I put a letter in that blank spot, there's stickers, sticky notes, washi, stamped images, paper clips, sequins, tea and some tiny felt hats.
Inside back of the file folder:
 I never know what to do with this, I just covered it with paper and attached the sticky notes.
Back:
I love how this paper looks on here, I'm not a huge fan of the paper itself.
Here's what my partner sent me, front:
 Inside:
Inside back:


No comments: