Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mini Hedgehog pocket letters

I signed up for a mini hedgehog pocket letter swap, because hedgehogs.
I don't have separate pictures for each pocket letter. I try to sign up for three when I do mini pocket letters because it's easier because you have to cut up a regular pocket letter sleeve.
So, I used a fall leaf paper as the background, and made them all about the same, but slightly different. I used the metallic dimensional pumpkin stickers (Hobby Lobby) with a hedgehog from a sticker pack (swap), some mushroom stickers (Dollar Tree), some more hedgehog stickers (Target), some gold word stickers (Dollar Tree) and a stamped hedgehog image (Stampin Up). One reason I signed up for this swap is because of those Stampin Up stamps, I bought them years ago because they are hedgehogs, but I find them hard to stamp because of all the detail in them.
Not enough people signed up for me to have three partners, so I got two, here's what I got in return:
 The goodies:
 I love the paper clips and the hedgehog images.
 I had to take a picture of the back, because she made each card into tiny envelopes and put her goodies in those.
What I got from my other partner:
 The goodies:
How cute is that hedgehog reading a book, and the create your own fish bowl sticker set?

No comments: