Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pocket Letter

I made a pocket letter for Karlene, one of the channels I watch on YouTube. She said she liked rainbows, pink, unicorns, butterflies, Pokemon. I tried to incorporate a lot of that into the pocket letter.
 This one is a lot flatter than I usually do. I took some cloud paper and watercolored a rainbow onto it. I added this butterfly paper tape to the side. Mostly everything is stickerse from my stash. I added the 'be awesome' words from a journaling card. The butterfly in the second row is actually layered with a piece in the plastic sleeve and a piece on top of it.
The keychain on the side, I just thought she'd like
Here's the goodies:
I wrote my letter on the back of the 'you rock' journaling card. I tried to add stickers from what I had used on the front. I also tucked in some Hello Kitty stickers because she said she liked those, as well as Lisa Frank stickers, some washi samples and cute panda stickers.

No comments: