Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall pocket letter swap

 I signed up to do a fall pocket letter on one of my FB groups. This is what I received from Barbara:
 And the goodies:
 There's washi, an altered paper clip, leaf punchouts, table scatter, stickers, a "W", letter, sequins, cupcake toppers and some flair.
Here's what I sent to her:
I wanted to make a tree scene. I feel I don't do as well when I do a full scene throughout the pocket letter. I think I'm better at each card separately.
I cut a tree out of yellow paper and colored it with crayons. I added leaf stickers on the top with an owl and bird sticker and "wonderful life" sticker.
I added a squirrel to the first card, a burlap leaf that I added some gold paint to and a butterfly sticker and then some bug stickers
The last row has a fox and mouse sticker. The second card has some pumpkin stickers and the last card I tried to create a leaf pile with leaves falling into it.
The goodies:
Some stickers, a button, washi samples, my note is in this notecard, I added a fall leaves ATC to this one, more of those burlap leaves, some stamped images, felt stickers, pumpkin stickers, a cut out and more stickers.
I originally was going to have this poppy tissue paper as the background, but it was too busy for me, so I used it as the back. I also added some burlap ribbon someone had sent me in a swap for the edge.

No comments: