Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Esther Luka's Fall swap

I signed up to participate in Esther Luka's fall swap. I had seen some videos of her swaps and really wanted to participate in one. After a little hiccup, I received my package last week. We had to include a flipbook or pocket letter, a handmade card, 5 samples of washi at least 18 inches long, 5 handmade embellishments, 5 6x6 sheets of paper, 1 sheet of stickers, 1 mug or glass, and 1 or 2 extra goodies. 
Here's what Chrissy sent me.

 The tinkerbell pouch was filled with project life cards and washi tape.
Here's the mug, inside was this cute owl ornament
more goodies
 6x6 paper, 8x8 (maybe? I didn't measure) paper, stickers
 More project life cards, a couple handmade cards and a couple hedgehog napkins.
The project life have a vintage travel theme. I love her handmade cards, like I said in my last post, I kinda suck at cards. I don't know what I'm going to do with the hedgehog napkins, but they are so cute!
 tags, altered paper clips, flower, die cut
I really like these tags. The purple one is kinda hard to see but it's embossed with Chinese lanterns.
 This is how her pocket letter was wrapped
 And here's the pocket letter. She said it was her first one. I love it. It's more thanksgiving and harvest than fall, but I love it.
 The goodies: ribbon, stickers, tags, journaling spots, paperclips, and buttons.
And here's all the goodies laid out.

If you'd like to see what I sent Chrissy, click here.

No comments: