Sunday, June 5, 2016

What I've been working on

I've been sorting and packing lately, today, I decided I needed to do something crafty.
So I finished three pocket letters. First up, Robots:
That middle piece was pink, my robots wouldn't have gone with it, but I really wanted to use it, so I painted it.
This is made from a couple sheets of robot stickers layered on paper.
Bugs:
 Remember this post, the sticker book was these stickers. Ever since I saw the sticker book, I've been wanting to create a PL with it, so I did.
Last one, hot air balloons and flying:
Top row: stickers on polka dot background, part of a PL card, handwritten words and a balloon sticker, hot air balloon PL card.
Middle row: chipboard balloon stickers, steampunk hot air balloon sticker, a balloon PL card with part of another card.
Bottom: random background, trimmed PL card, chipboard hot air balloon sticker. I also added a PL card to the front of the pockets.
 I LOVE this one. Sadly, most everything on it is from swaps or garage sales, I couldn't remake it if I wanted to.
Handmade embellishments are a big thing right now, so I tried making some with my decorative edge scissors.
 And some more
I'm planning on adding punches, some flags and words to these

 These, I made with punches:
I plan to add some words. I really like these.

My boss' birthday was on the 2nd, and she likes elephants. Apparently, I have a lot of elephant things, so I made her a flip book/card:
 This first page has an elephant note sticker with a couple words, a vellum quote and some balloon washi tape. I also added a star paper clip to the top.
After you flip it open:
 a couple close-ups
 I used some star stickers from a swap, a candle from a project life card, I spelled out "Make a wish" with alphabet stickers. The blue elephant is a sticker, the other elephant is from some washi tape.
The next page:
 The top elephant was received in Ginnie's PL, the red elephant was drawn for me, the elephant with balloon was in a baby paper kit, the quote is from the elephant washi tape, I also used the balloon washi on this one.
After you flip the above page open
 close-ups:
 This was on the tissue paper Cynthia wrapped her PL in, the "happy birthday" is from a box that stickers came in.
This quote was on the back of a PL that I bought at a garage sale.

My boss told me today, she really loved the card.

No comments: