Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What I've received

Wow! I didn't realize I was so behind here. Let's start with stuff I've received since my last post, the next post will be stuff I've been working on.
Through one of my FB groups, I swapped some washi tape. These are from Charlene
 sprinkle, solid purple, balloons, gold roses, black and white foilage.
 She also included some stickers.
I also sent out some brads and eyelets for some other stuff. These are from Kim
 stamped images

 paperclips, punched hearts

 Handmade embellishment hearts

 more handmade embellishments

This swap was for some brads, these are from Rachel
 egg stickers, chick stickers, trim
 The eggs are really puffy and the chicks are fuzzy, I didn't realize the chicks were fuzzy until I received them
These were for some chalk from Deborah
 stickers, bling, diecuts and handmade embellishments
 The alphas are sparkly, the cupcakes are puffy, the bling are stickers. There are a few mason jar diecuts and some handmade embellishments.
 a bag of fun
 This bag was a lot of little extras, maybe for shakers, I'm not really sure.
I also received a PL from Kimberly
 back:
I was very disappointed in this one, I had to wait awhile for it, and I don't know if you can see in the picture of the front, but it's all glued down with hot glue, rather sloppily. I feel that she just put it together really quickly, and as you can see, she barely put anything in it. When I put a lot of effort and goodies in my PL's it's a little disappointing when someone doesn't reciprocate.
Another swap through my FB group, I signed up to do a goody bag swap, where we sent a ziploc baggie full of embellishments to a partner. I signed up for 4 partners.
This is from Ileana
Sadly, I only received 3 bags back.
 This is another washi swap from Lyamar
 mason jars, grass
 I saw the mason jar washi on someone's youtube channel not so long ago, and it was from Walmart, I'm almost tempted to go to Walmart and see if they have any.
This is another PL I received, this is from Pattie
 all the goodies:
She told me she made everything she used for the PL, plus all the goodies she sent me. I love it all.
These were for some grungeboard from Maria
 paper flowers

I also signed up for an embellished tag swap, this is from Deborah
 She had used some kind of paste to make the spots at the top pop out. I love the whole thing.
This is an ice cream PL from Rachel
 goodies:
 I love that she sent me the grill and watermelon plus the punches to create my own.
Last Saturday, I received this PL from my penpal, Linda
 goodies
 and more
 She packed this PL so full.
This is a PL, 4th of July theme I received today, from Susie:
 Goodies
On Crafty Lori's wishing video the past few weeks, I've wished for people to send me happy mail for my birthday. This is what I've received so far.
It's really testing my patience not to open them until Saturday.

No comments: