Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Spring Goody Bag

I signed up for a Spring Goody Bag swap, we had to decorate a goody bag measuring at least 4x6 in a spring theme and fill it up with goodies.
Here's what I created:
 And here it is empty:
 I started with a floral paper bag, unfolded the bottom and created a pocket with it. I covered the ugly spots with a floral paper and added a cut apart from the same paper pad. I also added the 3D butterfly and a butterfly punch. I covered the top with another cut apart from the paper pad, framing it with some floral washi, as it didn't quite cover the bag.
The back:
 I did not decorate. This is what the bag looked like.
We were supposed to fill it with a combination of handmade and store bought goodies. Here's what I included:
 Some paper straws, puffy ladybug stickers, papers, a couple paper clips i made, some butterfly eyelets, a felt lamb I made, a butterfly magnet some punched flowers and flower embellishments I bought, some cards, project life cards and washi samples.

No comments: