Saturday, October 26, 2019

Coffee Tag

I read this blog, Tag Tuesday and I keep meaning to participate in their challenges. The current one is anything goes. Figured since I just finished a Coffee Themed tag, I'd participate.
So, here's my tag:
The background is cardstock with a brown spotty patterned paper. I added the coffee washi to the bottom with some wooden stickers on top of some of the cups. I also added a strip of brown paper that made me think of a burlap bag and a dimensional sticker to the middle of it. I added some tiny bling to the side so of the paper, with some stickers spelling out coffee. I finished it with a piece of twine and another coffee cup wood piece.
So, go check out the other tags on Tag Tuesday, it's a fun blog to read.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Well, as I am coffee lover, you could not have chosen a tag which could possibly make me happier, thanks so much for joining us at TT. Your tag is beautiful! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Great tag, makes me want a coffee NOW. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.