Monday, August 13, 2018

sweet treats flip book

I signed up to do a sweet treats flip book in one of my groups. I wanted to make a paper bag flip book, so I tried it out for this one:
 I added a 'spine' to cover the bags and covered it with sprinkle washi. This cupcake is a wall sticker, and the other sticker is from a Trolls sticker book.
First flip:
 I used some cupcake washi on the bottom and added ice cream to this page. I went with some dimensional popsicle stickers on the middle piece.
Second flip:
 This one has lollipop stickers on the middle piece with donuts on the right page.
Third flip:
 cupcake washi on the page with candy stickers throughout.
Last flip:
 I used gum drops stickers on the middle piece with some chocolate scented stickers. The right page has popsicle washi and a couple stacks of sticky notes.
Here are the goodies:
 The washi card, popsicle tags and the character stickers where in the large pockets. The cake stickers and the squarish stickers were in the small pockets.
All of what I sent:
I added an altered paperclip to the flip book and kept it shut with a binder clip. The donut stickers and popsicle stickers are dimensional and made the flip book very bulky. I included this paper ice lollies kit from a Mollie Makes magazine to the package.
Here's what I received from my partner:
 First flip:
 Second flip:
 Third flip:
 goodies from inside the flip book
She put in ladybug embellishments and a giant paper clip
 Extras included in my package
How cute is that coffee cup thing? I'm not a fan of coffee, but I seem to like the coffee cup embellishments I see everywhere.

No comments: