Monday, August 27, 2018

Flipbook tag

I signed up to send a flipbook to someone in one of my groups. But, this time I decided to add to one someone had sent me. The base was already done, so I just added to it, I thought it had a bit of a fall theme, so I went with that.
Front:
 I added the good times popped up on foam tape,
First flip:
 I added the tree and sequins to the left page and the striped paper and flowers to the right page.
Second flip:
 I didn't add anything to the left page, and only added the quote to the right page.
Third flip:
 I added the flowers to the left page and the butterfly to the right page.
Left page opened::
I added the 'crown diamonds' piece and the washi.
Here's what I received in return:
 I'm not quite sure how it was considered a flip book. It was taped up, so I took off the tape and it was just glassine bags filled with goodies, there was nothing to flip. But, here are the goodies that were in the bag:

Interesting selection of goodies, but I kinda wish I had gotten an actual flip book.

No comments: