Saturday, August 25, 2018

More ATCs

I think I should up to make more ATCs, I forgot how much fun they are to make.
First up, summer ATCs:
 I used some cloud paper as the background, I added some grass I got in a swap, a snail sticker, a girl in a 'camp' shirt, a glittered butterfly and a jewel butterfly. I love that girl in the camp shirt. The second one I used rock paper as the background, added a pinwheel I cut from a card I added a toothpick to the bottom and a flat back pearl to the center. I also added a word after taking the picture.
Here's what I received back:
Random ATC:
Like the last few randoms, I just cleaned up my desk to make this.  The background is a journaling card. the middle piece is from a birthday card, the butterfly, hearts, stars and words are all stickers. I love how bright and happy it is.
Here's what I received back:
Isn't he cute?
And the summer ATCs:
These are very cute.

No comments: