Saturday, August 11, 2018

Library card pockets

I had to sign up for a library card pocket swap. I knew I had some library card pockets from a swap, so I took one apart and traced it on some paper. Here's what I created:
I went with a kinda shabby chic theme.
The first has a blue background with a flower and butterfly plus some lace and a word sticker at the bottom. The second has a beige background with some striped paper, purple gemstones and a word sticker. The third has some lace and a rose on it.
Here's what I received in return:
 I love the shaker one. I love shakers as long as they're made correctly.
And the backs:
 Also, love how she personalized the blue one with the books on the back.
Some extras:
 I think those flowers are beautiful.
We were actually supposed to make three, so she sent more. I was fully expecting one more and was happily surprised when I found a who new set in the mail:
I love the fall feeling they have. Also that one with the mason jar.

No comments: