Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Back to School pocket letter and bookmark

I had suggested in one of my groups that we do a back to school bookmark, so when the swap appeared that was a pocket letter and bookmark, I kinda felt obligated to do it. I feel like I don't have a lot of back to school crafting stuff.
 I used some grey paper that I thought kinda looked like a chalkboard with some 'note paper' layered on it. I found some owls that were in a school sticker book. I specifically bought the sticker sheet that had the scissors, schoolbus, and triangle thing for this swap. I had found a sheet of pencil, fountain pens and crayon stickers at a garage sale. The dinosaur just looked like she was studying, so I added her. The 'back to school' sticker is from a planner set. The crayons and easel are from the same sheet. I cut out the 'wise university' from the cover of the owl sticker sheet. The pencil is actually a name tag, I added another planner sticker to the top that says school supplies on it. The mouse die cut I got in a swap. The beakers are from the owl sticker book. I added some washi on each row: pencils, books and apples.
The goodies:
 stickers, school bus confetti, those pencil labels, washi samples and some sticky notes.
The back:
 My bookmark:
 The background is actually from a library pamphlet I picked up in St. Louis. The letters are from a sticker sheet that looks like chalkboard.
What I received:
 It's very cute. I love my partner's use of die cuts and that pencil.
The back:
She also sent me some die cuts of books, schoolbusses and a pencil. She included some apple ribbon, the same school bus sequins I did and some book paper clips as well as washi, some punchouts and some sticky notes.

No comments: