Saturday, August 4, 2018

Summer Tags

I signed up for a swap where I had to make some summer tags, they had to be 2.5"x3.5" or smaller to fit in ATC sleeves. I used watermelon and lemon paper for the backgrounds:
The first one I added a sticker with some gold glitter glue to enhance the sand and a cut apart of a sand castle. The second one has a beach ball and some waves, plus a sentiment. The third one has a glass of lemonade sticker that I added a straw to. The fourth has a pinwheel and some sunglasses washi. The fifth has a kite and some butterflies. The sixth has a couple girls, a jeweled ice cream and fun in the sun spelled out.
Here's what I received:
 I love her coloring. Coloring is not something I do well, so when people stamp and color their images on things it tickles me. I'm also a big fan of shaker things, as long as they're put together well.
Here's some extras she included:

No comments: