Friday, May 11, 2018

April Lollipop box

It took about two weeks for this one to get to me, and then I forgot to blog about it, typical. Anywho, the theme for April was Raining Cats and Dogs.
First look (Ok, not really, I got it on the way in to work, and totally took everything out at work, it was much nicer when I first opened the box):
 Everything out of the box:
 The DIY:
 It was a make your own planner bow.
These are from the pink striped bag:
 I'll pass the tabs and the paper stuff on to others in swaps. I collect the little sequin mixes, I don't use them, but I have a box with all the sequin mixes I've gotten and I like to go through them infrequently.
A mystery gift:
 I'm not really excited about the washi.
The exclusive papers:
 Another mystery gift:
 They are cat erasers.
And all the other stuff:
This month we got a raindrop stencil, no felt paper clip but a felt umbrella piece, some flair pieces and the strip of stamps that are a cloud an umbrella and a sun.

No comments: