Saturday, May 12, 2018

Y and Z tags

We've made it to the end of the alphabet for the alphabet tags. Here's what I created:
Again with the dictionary paper for the background. I remember when I created these, I had a hard time with them. Y has yellow at the top with 'yes' 'yum' and 'you', no pictures on this one. Z has a zero, 'zen' and a zebra.
Here's what my partner sent me:
I am no pleased with these. I've noticed the sizes of the tags have grown smaller (the V, W, and X ones were smaller as well) plus they're religious. I think that's rude, I believe that's something you should always ask your partner about before sending religious things. Some people would take direct offense, I just think it's rude. I just noticed the cross sticker on the zebra one. She also included a religious mother's day card.Not pleased.

No comments: