Friday, May 11, 2018

Bird pocket letter

I signed up to make a bird pocket letter in one of my facebook groups. I had picked up some cute bird stickers at Dollar Tree that I decided to use on it.
 I used some floral paper as the background. After laying the stickers on top of it, I thought it was a little plain, so I used some flower stickers I also got at Dollar Tree to make it a little more interesting. I basically put the cards out and laid the flower stickers on a bunch of the intersections. I like how it turned out. I was short a couple of bird stickers but just substituted some that went with the others. I love how it turned out.
Goodies:
 gummy bunny, tags, letter, stickers and a random die cut, a sequin mix, washi, coloring stickers and some scraps from the paper I used.
The back:
Here's what I got from my partner:
 She included this paper as extras
 And these are the goodies:

No comments: