Monday, April 9, 2018

Lavender and Green loaded bag

I signed up to make a Lavender and Green loaded bag in one of my groups. I'm not exactly sure why because this was after I made the St. Patrick's Day loaded bag and I found out then I didn't have a ton of green stuff, which is weird cause it's my favorite color.
Anywho, here's what I made:
 I found some green paper in my stash and covered the front and back with it. This side has the pocket and I just layered some purple lace with a bit of green ribbon at the bottom. The flowers on the top are wood, I added some purple glitter glue for their centers. The ones are the bottom are foam, I added some green sequins and purple glitter glue to them. I added some green chipboard flowers from Target and the 'happy spring' piece.
The back:
 I needed some extra color, so I added the yellow flowers, I layered two different flowers, put green buttons in the middles with some purple gems. I added some purple flower trim to the bottom. I also added a purple bird to the top.
Filled:
 I had bought some M&M's and filled two tiny bags with purple and green ones. I added some die cuts, an activity pad, a paper clip and some stickers to the bag.
Wrapped up:
I found the green tissue paper in my stash and wrapped it up with some more of the purple lace. I felt bad I didn't have a lot of goodies in the bag, I added these purple and green decorative scissors to the package.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 empty:
 The goodies:
I think it's beautiful. Way more lavendery and greeny than mine. For some reason I couldn't just make lavender and green. I think the one I was sent is more grown up looking and mine's more childish. Or I just think things that people make me are way cooler than what I make.

No comments: