Friday, April 13, 2018

Alphabet tags V, W, X

Seems like I forgot to take a picture of these before I sent them. I'm so glad my partner took a picture when she received them.
 Again, I used the dictionary paper as background. V has velvet, a vampire and vanilla. W has Wonder Woman, a witch and a whale. X has a xylophone.  I had a really hard time with X, it looks like everyone else used X-ray, which I didn't even think about. The picture of the xylophone is also from the dictionary, so I layered it on some colored paper.
Here's what I received:
 And the extras:
Now, don't get me wrong, they're cute, but since one of them isn't even punched and the ribbon is too short to loop through the holes I'm a little disappointed. I shouldn't have to put things together that you're making and mailing me.
Only one set left.

No comments: