Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Altered Paper clips

I signed up for an altered paper clip swap in one of my groups, the theme is butterflies. Here's what I made:
 I used a bunch of stickers to make them. The first one is actually some die cuts I got in a swap. The second one is a layered chipboard sticker I got in a swap. The third is a chipboard sticker from Target. The fourth is a sticker from Dollar Tree. The fifth is a glittery sticker from my stash. The sixth is a wooden sticker.
The backs:
I backed the first one with another die cut and most of the others with buttons. I backed the third one with some paper.
Here's what my partner sent me:
We had to send pictures before we were partnered (I don't care about that, but), and the first picture I sent was the top picture, the hostess asked me to do something more with the first paper clip because it looked pretty plain next to the others, so I added some bling to the middle. And to get the above back where they all look pretty plain, is kind of annoying.
The goodies:

No comments: