Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Bee pocket letter

I signed up for a bee themed pocket letter for one of my groups. I kept going back and forth about wanting to sign up for it, but then I kept finding bee themed stuff in my stash, so I just signed up.
 I was originally going to have black and white striped paper for the background, but I had more of this paper, and I'm desperately trying to use up my paper supply.
I found the little banner stickers in my stash, so I added words to the ones that didn't have any. I don't stamp a lot anymore, but I do have some really cute bee stamps, so I stamped some out in this jar stamped image and put some floating around it as well. Basically, I just added a bunch of bee stickers and ephemera from my stash to the rest of the pocket letter. The third card in the first row is a bunch of bee buttons.
The goodies:
 I put in some die cuts, a magnetic bookmark, some clear stamps, a sequin packet, some bee buttons, some bee stickers, some more of those banners, and some black and yellow paper clips.
The back:
Like I said, I'm desperately trying to use up my paper stash, so I'm trying to back my pocket letters again.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 Back:
 Extra goodies:

No comments: