Thursday, December 15, 2016

Girly pocket bag

For the monthly swap I'm in, I got to choose what we made and the theme for November. I'm not good at making decisions sometimes, so I chose a pocket bag in a girly theme. I also asked that we include 3 handmade paper clips.
Here's what Lisa sent me:
 It's beautiful I love that she went with a vintagey girly theme.
Here is the bag itself:
 Here's just the bag:
 I'm loving that banner punch and the mason jar punch. Someone has sent me a few of those for my wishes, but I can't get enough of them. I also love how she added the hello tag above.
Here's what was in the bag:
 a die cut collection. I'm guessing this is one whole collection that she bought somewhere. I'll be using these for sure.
More goodies:
 Lots of lace and embellishments.
This is my favorite goody:
She took that mason jar punch and made me a mini notebook with a W on it.

I've been watching videos where people don't want to take apart the things others sent them. I get that now. I made sure to put everything back in like I found it. I don't have the room in this apartment to display the things people are making me, so sometimes I go to the drawer where I keep them (it's getting pretty full, I'll have to figure out something else soon) and just marvel at how creative people are.

My next post will be what I sent her.

No comments: