Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Halloween Pocket Bags

Guess I've been a little behind on here. I created some pocket bags for friends, and got a little addicted to them, so I created some Halloween ones. Naturally, I didn't take a picture of what I created, but here's what my partners sent me.
First up, Tam:
 I love the pinwheels she made me.
Back:
 What was inside:
 I love the skull paper clip, too. I love how creative she got. She told me she didn't have a lot of Halloween stuff, so I love how she created so much stuff for me.
Next up, Natalie:
 Love those stickers.
Back:
 Actually, I think these are backwards, the one right above is the front, and the first picture is the back. Oops.
Goodies:
I love the stickers and the googly eyes.

A pocket bag is a paper bag with the bottom folded up to create a pocket. Or, like Natalie and I did, we made our own from sheets of 12x12 scrapbook paper. Sometimes they are called loaded envelopes and are created from envelopes with extra pockets.

No comments: