Saturday, July 7, 2018

ATCs

I signed up for two ATC swaps in my groups. The first is an ATC tag:
 I wanted to do something with flowers, and someone had commented on how much I could create with all the postage stamps I bought a few weeks ago. I didn't think about creating with them, so I made this ATC.
Here's what I received in return:
How cute is it? I love the vintage sewing theme.
I also signed up for a Spring ATCs swap:
Apparently I'm just out of whack at creating ATCs, these were hard for me too. I wanted to use the boots, so I put them on a background of umbrellas, added the cloud stickers and the rainy day sentiment. The other one, I just added some leafy washi and the gardening gloves and flower stickers.
Here's what I received in return:
I love her use of the flat back pearls and the sequins. Also, how cute is that card?
One of the group sI'm in on Facebook, is sort of about snails, so everytime I see one now, I'm excited.

No comments: