Sunday, July 8, 2018

Flip book tag

I made another flip book for a tag.
I chose some bright 4x6 cards for the backgrounds. They are bound with pink shiny iridescent washi.
Cover:
 I used some chipboard stickers from Target around Easter time, and some alphabet stickers. Bad idea to use the chipboard stickers, though I like how it looks, if I had used flat stickers, I could have sent it as a large envelope instead of a parcel. Oh well.
First flip:
 The top just has some stickers from an underwater sticker book. The stickers on the bottom part are from TJ Maxx
Second flip:
 The middle has a piece of ephemera I got in a swap, a mermaid sticker from Micheal's and a rainbow heart sticker from Hobby Lobby.
The last card has some more rainbow stickers from Hobby Lobby, they were clear, so I put them on white paper and attached them to the page. The unicorn is a tag from Hobby Lobby, the sun is from TJ Maxx
Back page:
I didn't put anything on here, I thought it looked fine by itself.
Here's what I received in return:
 She went with an envelope flip book with these nice bright envelopes as the base.

I don't have a picture of the goodies that were in it. I love how she decorated it.
I'm going to try to have more goodies in my next flip book, I get so distracted at decorating that I don't think of ways to include goodies.

No comments: