Monday, July 9, 2018

Pocket letter tag

I signed up for another pocket letter tag. I actually made this for another group as a spring pocket letter until I read the requirements for that swap. I still like how it turned out, so I used it for this tag:
 The background I already had ready for the pocket letter. I added the flower stickers to the edges. I had some nice bright flower stamps in my stash that I layered on paper and then put on the pocket letter.
I looked at the person's favorites for the goody ideas for the back:
She likes stickers, planner stuff, unicorns, I also added some of the postage stamps I had left over.
Here's what I received:

I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's more of fill the pockets with goodies vs actually making something. She said it was her second one made, so she's got time to learn

No comments: