Saturday, July 14, 2018

Summer pocket letter

I signed up to make a summer pocket letter in one of my groups. Here's what I came up with:
 I used some leftover paper for the background. I basically took a whole bunch of summer stuff from my stash and used it on this pocket letter.
First row is a sun diecut, second card stickers from Dollar Tree, third card coloring piece and a girl from a calendar.
Second row, first card is a sticker from Dollar Tree and a die cut, second card both images are from journaling cards, third card is the girl from a calendar.
Third row, first card both images take from a journaling card, second card image from ephemera layered on a flower, third card cut outs from a subscription box and a die cut.
The back:
 We had to include some summer embellishments, one handmade embellishment and two washi samples. I created the flower paper clip, the tags and the butterfly paper clip in the bottom. I also included another butterfly paperclip, the summery washi, more stickers from the Dollar Tree, some ice cream bling, scraps of paper, more coloring cards, some ephemera and some stickers.
The back:
 I used this summery popsicle paper for the back.
Here's what I received in return:
 It's cute, I just wish there was more on it.
The goodies:
I love the tassel and the rosette that she made. Everything is very cute.

No comments: