OK, last post (don't get used to this many posts).
I started this project when I was doing my Gypsy ATCs, she became a piece of her own. I started out creating the dress by cutting out a dress, and then painting the top with Pearl Ex Turquoise powder mixed with mod podge so it wouldn't rub off. I added the blue filmy fabric for her dress, and then the blue ribbon around the waist and the black gems from the collage packet. The head was also from the packet and once I added that she was too big for an ATC, so I just continued making her, just to see where she went. The butterfly wings are from a butterfly stamp that I cut in half and then colored with chalk. Her hair is yarn I received from my friend, Loretta. She is mounted on a chipboard tag covered with purple mulberry paper. On the tag is a row of blue German scrap stars, and a blue edging piece layered with the same blue ribbon as her dress and some black 'pearls' to tie into the dress.
She ended up without arms or legs because nothing looked good. Now, I'm not sure what to do with her.
Choosing to Be Intentional...
5 hours ago