Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gypsy ATCs

For April in my CollageATCs group, the theme was gypsy. I had a horribly hard time with this theme. Finally I looked through the clip art on my computer and found some images that were supposed to be gypsies anyway, so I printed them out and added to them.
Starting on the top left I added purple mulberry paper and then covered it in glitter, the piece from the package is the trim on the right side. For the girl in the middle, I colored her dress and the pieces from the package are the brown sequins and the black gems in the middle of them. For the lady on the right, I cut her out, added her to a background and then colored here with chalk and added the pink beads, feather and gems all from the package. For the lady on the bottom, I cut her out, glued her to a piece of mulberry paper, colored her with chalk and added the red gems and red flower from the packet.
I think they turned out pretty good.

No comments: