Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pink, Black and Bling Swap

I signed up for Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff for her Pink, Black and Bling swap. I had the hardest time figuring out what to make. I wanted to incorporate vintage and fabric into them. Here's my first attempt (it's blurry, sorry)
 I have a black background (kinda hard to see), pink fabric, some vintage trim and a plastic button. Once I made that one, I didn't really like it. Here's what I decide to make (they are much neater looking in person):
Again, you can't really see the background, but it's a vintage handmade letter, I glued black lace on top, added some pink trim and pink jewels. I really like these, unfortunately, I didn't have quite enough of the materials to make an exact extra for myself:
I think it's a little plain because this lace doesn't have the flowers on it. I may add more to it.

No comments: