Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Yellow Swap

I signed up for Linda's Yellow March Swap at A Swap for All Seasons. My partner that was mailing to me was Becky at The Capricious Crafter. She asked what I liked, I told her I loved vintage, especially trims and linens. I received her package on Friday, I couldn't wait to open it, so I opened it at work. Here's what I pulled out of the outer envelope:
 I opened the rest while I was on break, here's what was inside:
 And here's what was inside those:
A handmade dishcloth, two handmade tags, a handmade card, some buttons, some chocolate (which I am very proud to say, I haven't eaten, I tossed it in my Easter basket), some trims, a handmade pincushion (from vintage cloth, the first picture gives you a better look at it), and the tag that was on the outside package.

I love it all. I felt very spoiled this month. Thank you so much, Becky.

1 comment:

Createology said...

Yellow Spring Swap Treasures. Swaptastic Smiles...