Friday, March 7, 2014

March Yellow Swap, part 2

And here's what I sent to my swap partner, Patty:
 I had the hardest time creating the card. I'm not sure why, and as you can see, it didn't turn out yellow. I loved it though. I kept seeing people using vintage images for their cards, so I found this on a vintage book page. I thought it looked like she was doing a little spring cleaning.
The tag, was fun. The rose, I bought with a string of others from an antique store, and I knew I had to use one in my swap this month. The flower underneath it was floating around my craft spot. The buttons and chick image are vintage as well.
Here's my little (or not) bit of destash for my partner.
Some asian paper, butterfly cut outs, a tag, some yellow burlap ribbon, some vintage ribbon, a matboard frame, a some buttons, some miscellaneous pieces found in my supply, a couple die cuts and some vintage bunny rabbits.

I hope she liked what I sent her.

No comments: