Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine ATC Swap

I received some exciting mail today. My return ATC's from Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff's swap.
I was on my way to lunch, so I opened the package there, unfortunately I didn't have a scissors, so I didn't get to see what was in the heart package below until I got home. Here's how they were packaged up:
 And to all who got mine, I didn't realize it was such a big deal to package them cutely, I'll do better next time. When I've done other swaps, we just mail the items to the hostess, there's no packaging to return to the players.
Here's what was in the packages:
Starting in the upper right corner, they are from Lisa Napoli (no blog), Sylvia, Liz Waring, and Kimberly.

I'm rather tickled I got something of Liz's. I follow her on her blog, and I get to see all the neat things she makes and I've wanted one for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I love the others too, but I'm very excited to have one of Liz's.
I've been trying to collect other people's art for awhile, and I have a bookshelf I will add these to. Thank you ladies for the beautiful works of art.

2 comments:

Createology said...

Love all your ATCs you received. I got one of yours dear and I adore it. Kimberly's swaps are always the best! Creative ATC Bliss...

Lululiz said...

Awww, I am so glad you are happy with my ATC, thank you so much for all the lovely things you have said.
xx