Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blue Swap

I joined the January swap at A Swap For All Seasons last month. We were supposed to make a tag, make a card and send some blue ephemera to our partner. Here's what I sent my partner:
 some blue/white striped pipe cleaners, some blue/white striped paper clips, some blue beads, some blue fuzzy flower trim, a blue/white vintage pin, and some paper flowers. I also sent her a tiny bag of blue buttons that I forgot to include in the picture.
Here are my creations for my partner:
 I really like how that tag turned out. I had no plan, I just sat down one day and picked stuff off my floor.
Here's what I received from my other partner:
lots of paper ephemera, some buttons, some blue cards.

I liked the swap so much, I signed up for February's swap this month. We'll be trading red items this time.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Wendy, I sent you an email on 5th Jan for the red swap but perhaps you did not receive it?
Can you let me have your details so that I can send your parcel out to you. My email address is on my side bar of my blog and also in the list that Linda sent out. Hugs Mrs A. (Valeryannedesigns)