Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New ATCs

 
I've been doing a little creating lately, unfortunately, I can't show you much as people haven't received things yet.
What I can show you are some ATC's I created for my Yahoo group. My Yahoo group is called CollageATCs. Every month, I send out a themed packet of items and the players pick out at least one item to put onto every card they create. The theme was winter. Here are my cards.
 In this first one, the snowflake and the green foil were in the packet. The snowflake was taken off of a holiday card, and the foil is from mint Hershey kisses.
 Here, everything I used was from the packet. The snowman is 3D, I picked him up on sale at Hobby Lobby, the snowflakes are domed, the ribbon was self-adhesive.
On this last one, once again, everything I used was in the package. The snowflakes are stickers, the one in the middle is from the same package as the snowman above. The paper is from a holiday pack that was given to me years ago.
 
Come back in early March to see my cards from February, the theme is Food.
 
One other thing. A little promoting for my supply shop in Etsy, I listed a pack of mostly vintage lace the other day, if anyone is interested, it's here.



No comments: